Also, this blog will serve more as a journal than anything else. I do not wrtie it with the intention of having others viewing it, but others can if they wish.
My plan for this project is basically eating healthfully and exercising. For exercise, I will be doing P90X four times and doing Insanity once over the last 9 weeks of Project 62 (I started P90X on January 24). As for what I eat, I have greatly increased my fruit and vegetable intake while greatly decreasing my dairy and meat intake. I am striving to get the bulk of my calories from fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds, and true whole grains. I still love meat, and I will have a crappy meal here and there, but I won't beat myself up about it and I will keep working hard every single day.
January 24, 2011 statistics:
Weight: 296.4 lbs.
Waist: 52.5"
Hips: 52"
Chest: 51"
+++
I will weigh in every Wednesday. I will update my measurements about every 6 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment