Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weigh-in Result

My goal weight for this week was 295 lbs. When I weighed in yesterday, I was at 293 lbs. I'm on track so far and hope that I can continue. My goal for next week is 290.

I was watching Biggest Loser this week and it is crazy how much weight those contestants lose on a week-to-week basis. Of course, they eat around 1200 calories per day and exercise for hours everyday so I guess that would do it. But it seems like all the contestants have really loose skin because of the rapidity with which they lost the weight. I'm hoping to lose weight and build muscle at the same time which requires much more than 1200 calories per day. Also, I don't want to have enough extra skin to make a tent when I am finished losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment